“Large scale social change requires broad cross sector coordination, yet the social sector remains focused on the isolated intervention of individual organizations.”
– Stanford Social Innovation Review, Winter 2011
Collective Impact occurs when organizations from different sectors agree to solve a specific social problem using a common agenda, aligning their efforts, and using common measures of success.
Zone 126’s goals are based on creating large scale impact in areas of high need within Astoria and Long Island City. The role of Zone 126 in the Collective Impact framework is to serve as the Backbone Organization, coordinating and mobilizing cross-sector stakeholders to drive student success from cradle to career.
Help us to continue and expand our commitment and join Zone 126 today!
- If you would like to become a partner, contact Anju Rupchandani — arupchandani at zone126.org
- If you would like to volunteer, contact careers at zone126.org
- If you would like to financially invest, contact Anthony Lopez — alopez at zone126.org
Links: Learn more about Collective Impact
- Stanford Social Innovation Review: Collective Impact
- Collective Impact: Strengthening the Practice of Cross-Sector Collaboration